Sunday, June 26, 2011

One step at a time ...

February 17, 2011, I signed other loan documents of pagibig. It’s getting serious each time. There is no backing out.

The reality of having our own house has not sink in yet.  Probably when everything is done, that is the only time that we will truly realize that this is ours.

There were so many delays and disruption along the way.  Money running out is just one of those.  Today (May 13, 2011), we just finished submitting all the documents needed for the final transfer of land title. After all the months of processing, rejection will be the least that I can imagine. I will definitely be devastated if this will happen.  I am still keeping my fingers cross.

Financial worries started to come in. Hmmmm … maybe I can purchase a lottery ticket. Who knows I might won. Say 10 million pesos. That’s a huge money. I can pay our house outright, the mortgage, furnished the house to its finniest, give some to my love ones, share my blessings to charity and invest some. Ohhhhh (sigh) the odd of winning a lottery is far more impossible than building your dream house with a tight budget.

I am done processing all the documents for the transfer of land title to my name. PERIOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment